The new Microsoft Surface Pro 2-in-1 laptop-tablet hybrid was officially unveiled in May 2017. Today, the Redmond tech giant has announced the arrival of the improved version of the Surface Pro in India. Its accessories like Surface Pen, Surface Pro Type Cover, Signature Type Cover and Surface Arc Mouse have also arrive in the country.
Microsoft Surface Pro Specs and Features
According to Microsoft, the new Surface Pro is the “most versatile laptop.” It features a 12.3-inch PixelSense touch-sensitive screen. Without the keyboard, the slate measures 8.5mm in thickness and it weighs 767 grams. The device comes pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro and Office 365.
The 2-in-1 notebook features an autofocus rear camera of 8-megapixel. It frontal snapper is of 5-megapixel. Microsoft claims that the device is capable of delivering a battery life of 13.5 hours. The connectivity features available on it include Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 (full size), microSD card slot, Mini DisplayPort, Surface Connect and Cover Port.
Microsoft Surface Pro Variants, Accessories and Pricing
- Surface Pro with Intel Core m3, Intel HD Graphics 615, 4GB RAM, 128 GB SSD – Rs. 64,999
- Surface Pro with Intel Core i5 with Intel HD Graphics 620, 4GB RAM, 128 GB SSD – 79,999
- Surface Pro with Intel Core i5, Intel HD Graphics 620, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD – Rs. 106,999
- Surface Pro with Intel Core i7, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD – Rs. 133,999
- Surface Pro with Intel Core i7, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – Rs. 182,999
- Surface Pro Type Cover (Black) is priced Rs. 10,999
- Surface Pro Signature Type Cover (Platinum) is priced at Rs. 12,999
- Surface Pen (Silver and Charcoal) costs Rs. 7,999
- Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse (Light Gray) (is available for Rs. 6,399
Microsoft Surface Pro Availability
The new Surface Pro will be available for purchase on the online store of Microsoft, Amazon, Flipkart and also through 130 other retailers including Croma, Vijay Sales and Reliance. It will be available for purchase starting from 22nd February.